1st and 2nd study cycles: 7000 €/year. 2000€ upon pre-registration (corresponding to the first two installments) and the remainder in accordance with the 1st, 2nd and integrated study cicles of IST.
In order for the application process to be assessed it is required that the applicants pay the application fee (€ 100) and send the bank transfer slip with the required documents.
Bank transfer information:
- Institution: Instituto Superior Técnico
- Bank name: Santander Totta S.A. (IST branch)
- IBAN: PT50 0018 000344000867020 17
- BIC/SWIFT: TOTAPTPL
“Técnico helped me to solve any hard problem, in an analytical, pragmatic and methodical way.“
Valter Fernandes is a Técnico alumnus // Project Developer and Senior Advisor to CEO at TAP.
Applications for a specific course or study cycle programme are made online. The applicant must provide all the documents mentioned in the Regulation, as well as a motivation letter referring to the selected course or study cycle. To complete the application process it is necessary to submit the following scanned documents as PDF files:
- Recent photo
- Up-to-date CV
- Official academic transcript that you have completed secondary education or equivalent in the country of origin and proof of access to higher education examinations (this applies only to the applicant’s to 1st study cycle)
- Official academic transcript records of bachelor degree /Diploma (this applies only to the applicant’s to 2nd study cycle)
- Document specifying the type of grading scheme of the academic records.
- Identification document / passport
- Document certifying the applicant’s Portuguese language level (this applies only to the 1st study cycle).
- Statement (attached) under oath, that the applicant does not have portuguese nationality nor any other country nationality that is member of the EU and fulfills the requirements needed for the Access and Admission category for International Students.
- Bank transfer slip of the payment for application fee.